Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Meeting #2 w/ Guardian today

I haven't been by since Sunday, so I am excited to see what progress has been made. I'll let you know after my 5:30 meeting. I'm also nervous...how I am supposed to know exactly where I want my cable/data outlets this soon...decisions decisions.


SN: my PM is officially a slacker, I see that I have to stay on top of him. Holidays doesn't equal no update. He could have at least called the next day. Of course you know, he got a nice little email first thing this morning.

5 comments:

  1. You're lucky!! My appt is at 2. And it's 100 degrees here. So I get to go do this in the heat of the day in a house with NO air! lol At least yours in the evening! lol

    I know how you feel. Hubby and I went out this past weekend and looked around trying to figure it all out. We forgot about the phone line upstairs. lol Oh well...we'll figure it out today. =)

    Sorry about your PM. Stay on him! Get'em girl! lol

    Let us know how it goes with Guardian and your PM! GL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noey, I tried to visualize the downstairs, but the upstairs was so incomplete,I didn't know where to begin. I chose data lines instead of phone lines since I have everything through my cable company. I was glad we rescheduled from 3:30 to 5:30, hoping it will not be as hot.

    Good luck to you too. Take some water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ended up going to RYANHOMES.COM and finding our model and printing out the plans. From there we placed where we think furniture should be. Then we went to the house to double check. lol

    I'm a nut!

    GL!! Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's also good to take pictures of the model home and use that as a guide too.

    ReplyDelete