Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pre-Settlement Demonstration is scheduled

My pre-settlement demonstration is scheduled for August 9th. I'm still waiting for the closing date. I'm told its usually within 3-5 days. This means its time to begin making preparations, as I mentioned before, I won't be able to take time off from work in August and maybe September. So I'll have to strategically plan my moving.

Next on the agenda, lock in on interest rates. Looks like rates have been constant for the last week. Thinking about making that move soon. My loan officer is sending me daily updates as along as I send an email to request rates.

2 comments:

  1. What type of loan are you getting - what rates is the LO sending you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ravenna I am getting the 30 yr FHA loan. As my loan officer explained to me your rate is dependant upon your credit score. There is also a premium rate that also varies. From what I understand that could change the amount of closing costs.

    I also have been following rates using the websites Noey gave us a few weeks ago. http://www.usbank.com/cgi_w/cfm/personal/products_and_services/mortgage/interest_rates.cfm and http://www.mortgagenewsdaily.com/mortgage_rates/

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete