Saturday, August 6, 2011

Updates...

Well it has been confirmed that Ryan Home did meet the code requirement with the dishwasher. Since it is not hard wired then a wall switch is not required. So glad to hear that news. My inspector even contacted a county code inspector to confirm.
I have my final walkthrough on Tuesday. OMG where has the time gone? Next Saturday this time, I should be really exhausted.... In MY home!!!!! Thank God for his blessings!
Cable... Well no progress. In fact, I will have phone and Internet through the local phone company. Of course fios is also not an option at this time. For TV, a couple of friends have almost convinced me to give satellite service a try. Maybe I am more afraid of change than I thought.
Well that's the latest, packing is 80% completed. I guess this will be the long five days of my life!

5 comments:

  1. WOW! It'll be here soon! =D

    We have DishNetwork and LOVE IT! We'll NEVER go back to cable! Here we only have one cable provider and they are hella expensive! We pay HALF what we were paying and it's awesome! And we even have movie channels. May be worth a try!

    If you do decide to try out satellite, I would skip Direct TV. We use to have them. Crappy service and even more crappy customer service.

    Congrats on the house! You'll be moved in before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to give satellite a try.. Why not start a fresh.. Right?
    Wish me luck. :)

    It seems that DirecTV is the popular one here, but I'm checking out both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have had Dish for almost 8years now and their a great company! We rarely ever have problems ... love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish me luck, I signed on with DirecTV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck & let me know how you're liking them! :)

    ReplyDelete